Java DEV Room (Apache Maven Team)

Karl Heinz Marbaise khmarbaise at gmx.de
Sun Dec 13 12:42:11 CET 2015

Hi,

some supplementals about it.

In the highly unlikely case no one will ask a question i'm prepared to
give an overview about the current state of development, new features
and further efforts to go with Maven and what kind of features we are
planning to do...

I'm a Apache Maven PMC member ...http://maven.apache.org/team-list.html

On 12/13/15 12:36 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have made a proposale for a "Ask The Apache Maven Team" in
> penta...(https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM16/event/4459):
>

> Abstract:
>
> This sessions will give the Maven users community the chance to ask
> questions about Maven or suggest improvements or discuss ideas how to
> improve or any other questions or idea directly with Maven developers.
> Furthermore the Maven developers can give an overview of the current
> development.
>
> any other informations needed...
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        USt.IdNr: DE191347579
Hauptstrasse 177
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de