Accepted Talks

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:45:55 CET 2016

Hello all!

Once again, it was a difficult decision, with lots of very high
quality talks, and complicated by the fact that we only have one day.
I wish to thank again every one who took the time to send a proposal.

The talks we accepted for the 2017 edition (in order of our tentative schedule):

* The State of OpenJDK - Mark Reinhold
* Jockeying the Jigsaw - Mark Reinhold
* Open J9 - The Next Free Java VM - Charlie Gracie
* Diagnosing Issues in Java Apps using Thermostat and Byteman - Severin Gehwolf
* Optimizing Errors Away - Volker Simonis
* Shenandoah: Why Do We Need Yet Another Garbage Collector - Christine
Flood and Roman Kennke
* Three ideas for the G1 GC - Erik Helin
* Eclipse 4.7 Platform - Lars Vogel
* Ruby's Strings and What Java Can Learn From Them - Charlie Nutter
* Experiences in a production environment (Graal) - Chris Thalinger
* Challenges updating your code to work with Java 9 Jigsaw - Uwe Schindler
* Helping Linux and Java Play Well Together - Christine Flood
* JDK 9 Outreach - The Awesome Parts - Dalibor Topic
* OpenJDK Governing Board Q&A - The Governing Board

I will send a confirmation mail directly in the next few hours. If
your name is not in this list, we may still have something for you, so
please stay tuned!

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: