Free Java DevRoom talk proposal: AdoptOpenJDK: Enhancing OpenJDK’s “build, test, contribute” pipeline

Tim Ellison t.p.ellison at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 22:37:56 CET 2017

*Title*

AdoptOpenJDK: Enhancing OpenJDK’s “build, test, contribute” pipeline

*Abstract* (at least two paragraphs)

The AdoptOpenJDK project provides high quality Java SE binaries based
upon an open, common, audited, build infrastructure.

In this talk we describe the recent work that brings OpenJDK-based
development to everyone by developing a modern devops pipeline to take
your idea from discussion to final delivery.

Hear about how AdoptOpenJDK established a large heterogeneous build
farm in the community, is using that to manage new build/test
infrastructure, and has created a flexible website site for the
release of builds.

Join us as we show the lifecycle of a patch from concept to delivery
in hundreds of thousands of downloads.  This talk will appeal to
devops and Java developers alike.

http://adoptopenjdk.net

*Recording me on audio and/or video*

Acceptable under a CC-BY-2.0 license (DEFAULT)

*Brief Bio*

Tim & Martijn are long term contributors to OpenJDK and the JCP.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tpellison/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/martijnverburg/

*MIcro blog*

@adoptopenjdk