Talk proposal: Free OpenJDK Binaries: Where do I get them?

Adam Farley8 adam.farley at uk.ibm.com
Thu Dec 6 17:51:05 CET 2018

Title:

Free OpenJDK Binaries: Where do I get them?

Abstract:

A review of the most popular places to download a free OpenJDK Binary.

What versions and variants are available? How do I get them? What testing
is done?

All these questions, and more, will be answered here.

Includes sources such as AdoptOpenJDK, OpenJDK, RedHat, Amazon Corretto,
Azul Zulu, etc.

Recording:

Sure.

Speaker Bio:https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-farley/