25 minutes talk idea Free Java Developer Room at FOSDEM 2019

Alex Dettinger aldettinger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:40:28 CET 2018

Hi,

  Please find below a submission for a talk.

Title:
  Apache Camel and the mind-bender integration scenarios

Abstract:
  Apache Camel is an open source framework leveraging the power of Java to
face integration challenges. Enterprise Integration Patterns could be
combined with a multitude of data sources and destinations via a Domain
Specific Language. This powerful association often results into simple
solutions to common problems.

  However, in this episode, tricky integration scenarios are trying to turn
our mind upside down. Fortunately, The Cameleers, an ancient developer
community, have left a defense mechanism called bean binding. We just need
to reassemble few concepts and run some examples.

  Attendees to this presentation could expect to be presented a quick
overview of Apache Camel. A bit deeper, the audience would learn how and
when to use custom Java code from a camel route.

Recording me on audio and/or video:
  Acceptable under a CC-BY-2.0 license (DEFAULT)

Me:
  I'm just a Java developer using Apache Camel in enterprise context since
a decade.
  On my free time, I'm also committer on Apache Camel.
  https://github.com/aldettinger

Many thanks,
Alex