Free Java Devroom deadline extended!

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:38:00 CET 2018

Hello all!

I hope you are recovering from the Black Friday rush that generated
almost as many emails as there are OpenJDK mailing lists ;)

To celebrate this surreal new found quiet, we decided to send you
another email with attachments: the deadline extension for the Java
DevRoom.

This offer will expire on the 12th of December 2018, one minute before
midnight: 23:59 CET, and there won't be any further extension after
that, so don't let the date pass without submitting a CFP, or all your
unread emails will turn into pumpkins[1].

More informations, as always, can be found on the following link, or
at least until that one also turns into something else ;)

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2019/Fosdem/CallForParticipation

Cheers,
Mario

[1] Or may not, well, that's a fine art, but it's not bug free. The
pumpkins I mean.
--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: