FOSDEM 2024 Free Java Dev Room Call For Participation

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:05:25 UTC 2023

Hi,

The "Free Java Developer Room at FOSDEM 2024" Wiki [1] implies that
the Java Dev Room will be on Saturday:

- 3rd of February 2024 - FOSDEM day 1, the Java ?DevRoom

But I can't get that information from the official FOSDEM site. Has
the FOSDEM schedule just not being updated or is the information on
the WIki inaccurate?

Moreover, the Wiki also pretends that the "Free Java Dinner" will be
on Friday, before FOSDEM:

- 2nd of January 2024 - Meet in Brussels, Beer Event, Free Java Dinner

This is unusual, because the dinner usually took place on the evening
of the day the Java Dev Room was held. So again, is this information
accurate?

Thanks,
Volker

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2024/Fosdem