Accepted talks

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 02:32:52 CET 2015

Hi all,

First of all, all the best in the new 2015! Sorry for a little delay;
the New Year happenings and leaves took a bit longer than I anticipated.

So, here is the list of accepted talks:

* Title: Common Lisp-Style Macroexpansion applied to C (A Code Generator from
  Lisp-Syntax to C-Syntax)

  Speaker: Kai Selgrad

* Title: ELisp on the Web (Using Native Client to run Emacs in the Browser)
  Speaker: Brad Nelson

* Title: GCC-MELT (a translated Lisp dialect inside GCC for customizing
  the compiler)

  Speaker: Basile Starynkevitch

* Title: LFE - a Lisp on the Erlang VM
  Speaker: Robert Virding

* Title: Puppet Plus Parentheses
  Speaker: Kevin Corcoran

* Title: Wikipedia Text Reflector (Entity Linking in clojure for fun)
  Speaker: Hagen Tönnies

* Title: Emacs Lisp (Elisp) small and useful programs
  Speaker: Emanuel Berg

Please confirm attendance in Pentabarf; when you go to submission
details there will be 'Progress' and you can mark it as 'confirmed'. If
you would like to cancel it at some point, mark it as 'canceled' and
please mail me as I don't receive Pentabarf notifications.

Also if you have a preference for specific time when you would like to
give a talk during the day, don't hesitate to contact me or send a mail
to this group.

Just to remind again: Lisp Devroom talks are scheduled 31.01.2015 and
will be held in S.H.2214 room. This room has 100 seats.

Best regards,
Sanel