[Microkernel-devroom] Reminder: deadline for talk submissions is tomorrow

Jakub Jermar jakub at jermar.eu
Fri Dec 30 15:13:06 CET 2011

Hello all,

tomorrow is the last day before our devroom's deadline for talk proposal
submissions. As of now, there are only four proposals from only two
projects (HelenOS and Genode):

Jakub Jermar: Welcome! or Why do we meet here today

Norman Feske: Introduction of the Genode OS Framework
Jiri Svoboda: Introduction to HelenOS

Jakub Jermar: Fixing memory management in HelenOS

It would be much better if we had talks from all participating projects
and in a little bit greater quantity to make the devroom meet its
intended purpose.

Cheers,
Jakub