[Microkernel-devroom] FYI: Fwd: Re: Questions regarding the Multiserver, microkernel operating systems devroom

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Wed Nov 23 11:34:20 CET 2011

Hi Jakub,

wow! That is a much larger scale than I expected. :-) I like the
announcement you sent out today to various mailing lists. It would be
great to get even more projects involved. We will certainly spread the
word as well.

To know having such a crowd present makes me think that your original
proposal for a public Q&A session would actually make sense (in contrary
to what I stated before).

Given the fact that a pretty large public will be present at the room,
what do you think about the idea to use a corner of the room for
hands-on / demo stuff? If agreed, we could bring along a second
projector especially for making the live demos more visible and
(somehow) entertaining to the public - just an idea.

Cheers
Norman