[Microkernel-devroom] FOSDEM

Thomas Schwinge thomas at schwinge.name
Wed Feb 1 21:31:25 CET 2012

Hi!

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:23:44 +0100, Jakub Jermar <jakub at jermar.eu> wrote:
> However, it would be nice if GNU Hurd participated in the devroom
> anyway, especially in the Panel (or whatever) discussion which will be
> held at the very end of the devroom.

In then end, I won't be able to attend: too much ``real-life stuff'', so
I didn't manage to schedule any amount of time lately for GNU Hurd that
would be worth mentioning...  This is a pity, as you have put together a
really nice agenda!  (Congratulations, and thanks again for stepping up!)
I hope that Olaf will be able to represent us, at least.

Are there any plans to record the talks?

Grüße,
 Thomas