[Microkernel-devroom] FOSDEM

Martin Decky martin at decky.cz
Thu Feb 2 00:00:48 CET 2012

Hello Thomas,

> Are there any plans to record the talks?

This is a very good idea, but frankly we have failed to realize it
somewhat sooner while focusing on the other aspects of organizing the
devroom and it's too late now, which is a pity. Perhaps next time.

We will certainly encourage all the speakers to publish their slides
and/or notes from their talks. I will also try to take minutes from the
final panel discussion. Thus, if there is an interesting thought, other
people will have a chance to follow it to the author.

Best regards

Martin Decky
HelenOS team member