[Microkernel-devroom] Thanks

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Tue Feb 7 13:01:05 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

I greatly enjoyed our visit in Prague and the devroom at FOSDEM. Thanks
a lot to all people involved, especially to Martin for accommodating us
in Prague and Jakub for his excellent job with the devroom. From my
personal point of view, breaking the silence between our projects is
extremely valuable. The devroom was just perfect for this endeavor. I
hope to meet you again soon!

Please find the slides of my talk attached.

Cheers
Norman