[Microkernel-devroom] Panel discussion

Martin Decky martin at decky.cz
Thu Jan 3 14:37:32 CET 2013

Hi Stefan,

> there is one outstanding point regarding the concluding panel discussion
> on Saturday. I would like to add the representatives of the OS projects
> to the conference CMS, who will sit on the podium.

After a short internal discussion in the team I nominate myself to
represent HelenOS in the panel discussion.

BTW: I really hope that projects without a dedicated talk will at least
join the panel discussion, as last year. I am specifically thinking
about our friends from the MINIX 3 team.

Best regards

Martin Decky