Fwd: request for stand (Toro Project)

Matias Vara larsen matias.vara_larsen at inria.fr
Tue Dec 2 22:32:55 CET 2014

Dears,

I am Matias Vara and Tias Guns has just suggested me that my proposal for a stand fits better as lightningtalk at the microkernel devroom.
However, the deadline for such talks already past. There is any possibility to consider my proposal for stand as a proposal for a lighningtalk ?

Thanks in advance, Matias.