schedule

Martin Decky martin at decky.cz
Tue Dec 9 02:33:10 CET 2014

Dear Vasily,

> This is a schedule of microkernel devroom @FOSDEM’15
>      [... snip ...]
> 14:30	50	Helenos
>      [... snip ...]

Many thanks for the schedule. I have two comments, please excuse my
nitpicking:

(a) I assume that the talk at 14:30 is actually my talk, since you have
     sent me the info about the acceptance previously and I can see it as
     accepted in Pentabarf.

     However, the title of the talk is rather too shortened in your
     email announcement. The original title is "What Could Microkernels
     Learn from Monolithic Kernels (and Vice Versa)".

     If you consider my title too long, please let me shorten it
     myself. But your short version of the title is really quite far
     from the original one :-)

(b) Could you please also include the names of the speakers in the
     announcement? I mean, sometimes they are easy to guess, but not
     always. I know that the full info will be published on the FOSDEM
     web site later, but anyway.

Thank you in advance and again, I am really looking forward to seeing
you and the other attendees in Brussels.

Best regards

Martin Decky