List of accepted talks for Microkernel/Component OS devroom @ FOSDEM 2017

Josef Söntgen josef.soentgen at genode-labs.com
Mon Dec 19 12:45:10 CET 2016

Hello everybody,

I am glad to annouce that we mananged to accept all submitted talks:

A kernel in a library — Genode's custom kernel approach
Martin Stein

Deterministic replay support for Genode components: Performance penalty
and challenges
Mahoukpego Parfait Tokponnon

Introducing kernel-agnostic Genode executables
Norman Feske

HelenOS in the year of the fire monkey
Jakub Jermář

Redox OS — A safety-first microkernel developed in Rust
David Teller

Secure Microkernel for Deeply Embedded Devices
Jim Huang

TCP/IP for MINIX, the good, the bad, the ugly
Philip Homburg

The VFS paradigm from the perspective of a component OS
Christian Helmuth

Virtualization on the Hurd
Justus Winter

The schedule can be found the FOSDEM website [1].

[1] https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/microkernels_and_component_based_os/

On a side note I would like to ask every speaker to join this mailing
list to have one common communication channel for discussing any further
matters regarding the devroom's organization.

Best regards & see you at FOSDEM!

--
Josef Söntgen
Genode Labs