Microkernel dinner @ FOSDEM 2016

Jakub Jermar jakub at jermar.eu
Mon Jan 25 11:26:25 CET 2016

Hi,

per popular request I have made the reservation in Le Bugatti for
Saturday, starting at 19:30. The reservation is for 10 persons, but only
8 opted in, so the 2 reserved seats will be used as a small buffer in
case somebody opts in at the very last moment. Please let me know if
you'd like to claim any of those. Should more people want to opt in, the
sooner I know about it, the better. Please let me know so that I can
change the reservation.

Also note that Le Bugatti does not accept credit or debit cards, so make
sure to bring enough cash with you.

Finally, here's the contact info:

http://www.lebugatti.eu/
4 rue Jacques Jordaens
1050 Brussel

Map for navigating to Le Bugatti from FOSDEM:
http://tinyurl.com/zq594l2

My cell phone: +420 602 13 80 90

Cheers,
Jakub