Microkernel devroom 2019

Vasily A. Sartakov sartakov at ksyslabs.org
Sat Aug 11 12:19:46 CEST 2018

Hello

> the FOSDEM organizers released the CfP [1] and the submission deadline
> for devroom proposals [2] is on the 20th September. As we did in the
> past, I would like to pass on the torch of the devroom organizer to the
> touch (preferably on this mailing list) if you want to take over.

As you might know, Intel SGX is a hot topic in systems research now. To
some extent, programming of enclaves is similar to the programming of
microkernel environments, since they require special system support and
'nothing is working'. I would like to invite some guys from the research,
maybe they already ready/want to share own developments with the open
source world. It may be good cooperation. I will make a request soon.