Microkernel dinner?

Jean-Philippe Ouellet jpo at vt.edu
Sat Feb 2 14:10:50 CET 2019

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:48 AM Sebastian Sumpf
<Sebastian.Sumpf at genode-labs.com> wrote:
> It also has become a habit that the microkernel projects dine together
> somewhere in Brussels. The year 2019 will not be any different, so there is
> going to be a microkernel family dinner on Saturday night. We try place a
> reservation, so we will inform you about the exact location and time later.

I apologize in advance if I am intruding on an invite-only thing, but
in case it's not...

Is there more information available on this (where/when to gather)? I
was really looking forward to meeting people, but now realize the
devroom is only Sunday (after the dinner), so I have no way of finding
people before it.

If possible and not too late, I would love to attend! :)

Regards,
Jean-Philippe