FOSDEM Devroom 2021: Deadline Oct 31

Julian Stecklina js at alien8.de
Tue Oct 27 08:12:27 UTC 2020

Hello friends!

Due to the obvious reasons FOSDEM 2021 will be an online event, but there will still be virtual devrooms. If we as a community are interested in continuing the tradition of the Microkernel and Component-based OS devroom we need to submit a devroom proposal as soon as possible. The deadline is Oct 31 (this Saturday!):

https://fosdem.org/2021/news/2020-10-26-devroom-cfp/

Due to time constraints I'll not be able to organize it, but will be available to help out.

So who wants to step up? :)

If there are any questions, #ukvly and #genode on Freenode are probably good places to ask.

Thanks,
Julian