Invitation: Systems Software Innovations Summit 2021

Martin Decky martin at decky.cz
Wed Mar 17 11:24:45 UTC 2021

Dear all,

[I sincerely hope it is OK to post the following invitation to this
mailing list, as it is very much related to microkernel-based OSes.]

I would like to cordially invite you to participate in Huawei Systems
Software Innovations Summit 2021 on March 30th and 31st 2021. This is an
on-line conference focused on research and practical aspects of
operating systems, formal verification and related topics.

Notable speakers are Greg Kroah-Hartman (Linux Foundation), Timothy
Roscoe (ETH Zurich), Hermann Härtig (TU Dresden) and others.

There is no fee for participation. Accessing the live on-line stream
requires just a simple registration. More information at
https://huawei-events.de/

We are looking forward to your participation!

Best regards

Martin Decky
Principal Research Engineer
Dresden Research Center