FOSDEM 2023 devrooms CfP (deadline October 18th)

Martin Decky martin at decky.cz
Mon Oct 3 12:49:11 UTC 2022

Dear Simon,

> we, from the Unikraft open source team are volunteering to take care of this. We attended the devroom for a couple of years and also think this would be a pity if it would not happen. In fact, having you as a backup and source of know-how, would help us a lot. Mainly Razvan Deaconescu (in CC) would be the main organization person. What do you think?

That is great news! If nobody else expresses interest (I would give it a
couple of days), then please go for it. Thanks for your initiative!

> What would be the next steps?

The next step is to fill in the form at https://fosdem.org/devroom

I'll send you what we've filled in last year in a private email for your
inspiration. Please don't copy/paste it verbatim, feel free to tweak it
as needed. When (if) the devroom gets accepted, then we'll talk about
the further steps (i.e. drafting the CfP, updating the web site, etc.).

Best regards

Martin Decky