[Security-devroom] FOSDEM2011: Thank you!

Martin Paljak martin at martinpaljak.net
Thu Feb 10 11:38:09 CET 2011

Hello all,

FOSDEM was a great event and the security devroom was no exception.
I'd like to thank again everyone who participated in the devroom, hopefully the time you spent there was well worth it!

All slides and video recordings should be now available from the devroom wiki page:

http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/FOSDEM2011#Schedule

Except for some external links for videos, the wiki page should remain as is for future reference, feel free to link to it.

This is my final message to this mailing list, which shall decease some time in the nearest future.

But don't hesitate to contact me (or anyone else you met at FOSDEM) directly for further questions or comments, as collaboration and communication is the key to success in FOSS crypto :)

Best wishes,

Martin
--
@MartinPaljak.net