[Security-devroom] Schedule and general organisation

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Mon Jan 17 11:46:55 CET 2011

On 17/01/2011 10:12, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Aris Adamantiadis wrote:
>>> I thought about this too, it's about time to sort out the schedule.
>>> How will that be done exactly? Do we just discuss opinions on this
>>> mailing list? There are (slightly) more proposals than there is time,
>>> so I guess someone will have to get cut..
>>
>> I think there's still Adrien's talk that was scheduled twice, we may
>> ask for his opinion.
>
> Ah right! But on the other hand there's also the yaSSL talk. I also
> think some of the proposals are a little off the topic, at least that
> I had in mind. But all are interesting!

I'm still quite happy to go ahead with my dynalogin proposal, and it is
possible that a 1.0 release may even co-incide with FOSDEM.

Worst case scenario, we could seek the help of a good source of random
numbers to decide which talk to omit, or maybe just take another 5
minutes off each?

Some people come a long way for FOSDEM, I'm not sure if they prefer to
get a little bite of everything or just a few things in depth, I'm quite
happy to tailor my proposal to either `use case'