[Security-devroom] Restaurant on saturday's evening

Kai Engert kaie at kuix.de
Mon Jan 31 16:38:43 CET 2011

Some thoughts:

Given that we must wait 2:30h before we can have dinner, is the
restaurant still the best choice?

I guess most people will want to go to their hotel during the 2:30h
waiting time.

I understand that most hotels are closer to the city center, and I a
trip from Fosdem campus (suburb Ixelles) to a city hotel with public
transport will probably take around 40 minutes in each direction.

If most of you are staying close to the center of Brussels, would it
make sense to pick a restaurant in the center?

When the Mozilla developers were a smaller group a couple of years ago,
we usually went to http://www.legrandcafe.be/legrandcafe/index.php

Kai