[Security-devroom] Restaurant on saturday's evening

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Jan 31 16:56:25 CET 2011

Aris Adamantiadis wrote:
> I just contacted the restaurant. It's ok for 25 people (maybe more
> when I have more information), but we have to begin at 9.30 PM.

Fail. :\

After a full day at FOSDEM where there are very limited options for
food, the second dinner sitting is at least not what I want. 2030
would have been fine, because it might take time to clean up and it
could be nice to linger and chat a bit, but that extra hour will
drive people to McDonalds out of despair. :p

I really do like the looks of the italian, but maybe call around to a
couple of other places and see if they can receive us a little
earlier, and maybe also handle the large company a little better.

(If an italian tells you that there may be delays, you know what to
expect, right?)

//Peter