[security-devroom] Fosdem schedule ready - last minute change

Kai Engert kaie at kuix.de
Sun Jan 29 22:46:03 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

(a)
Greetings from Martin, whom I've just spoken to, and who asked me to
send this email.

(b)
Martin has worked with Fosdem organizers and the schedule for the
Security and Hardware Crypto room is ready.

Saturday:
http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/hardware_cryptography_devroom

Sunday:
http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/security_devroom

(c)
Soon after the initial schedule was announced, I noticed a conflict
between the "CACert / Trust" talk and the talk I'll be giving in the
Mozilla room, also about the consequences of the DigiNotar incident,
from a Mozilla and NSS code perspective.

After talking with Martin and the Fosdem organizers on IRC, we have
agreed to avoid the conflict between the talks and make a last minute
switch of the schedule.
The schedule shown on the Fosdem.org website has already been updated,
and no longer has the conflict.

So, only for those of you who had looked at the schedule earlier than
this email, we had switched the 15:00 and 16:00 talks.

The updated Saturday schedule is:
15:00 yaSSL
16:00 CAcert

I hope this change was in everybody's interest.

Thanks and Regards
Kai