[security-devroom] [FOSDEM] Smartcard workshop at FOSDEM 2012

Kai Engert kaie at kuix.de
Tue Jan 31 19:41:42 CET 2012

On 31.01.2012 12:38, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> For those who are interested in smart cards I will present
> an "alternative vision" at FOSDEM although I'm still waiting
> for the actual scheduling.  Kai?  Martin?
>
> Item G on:
>
> https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/FOSDEM2012

Dear Anders,

I'm sorry that your talk proposal got missed.

My only involvement was the last minute correction, after I had noted
the conflict.
I understand Martin got sick and he tried to get the schedule done
anyway. I think he is still recovering.

What about one of the not-yet scheduled slots?

I'd say, Saturday is already pretty much packed, and I think it might be
interesting to have an open discussion on Saturday after the
CACert/DigiNotar talk.

On Sunday, there might be several options.
I see that other developer rooms start as early as 9:00 on Sunday, so
you could talk at 9:00 am.

Or you could talk at 12:00, although Martin might have intentionally
left that gap for lunch.
Or you could talk Sunday, 15:00, after the Smart-Card workshop?

I have not coordinated this with Martin, as I cannot reach him on IRC,
I'm just trying to provide some suggestions.

What do you or other's think?

Regards
Kai