dinner on saturday

Kai Engert kaie at kuix.de
Thu Jan 29 13:56:24 CET 2015

On Thu, 2015-01-29 at 13:20 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> http://www.laporteusedeau.be/
> and time is saturday at 18.00.
> You can get there using Tram 94 from Fosdem ULB stop to the METRO
> LOUISE, and then either walk or take metro to METRO HALLEPORT.
> How to get there from FOSDEM:
> https://goo.gl/maps/ZtA0W

Thanks Nikos for reserving our table!

I recommend to take the Metro from Louise. At Louise, the tram stops on
a traffic island, and the only way out is downstairs, and then you're
next to the Metro entrance already.

You can take any line, 2 or 6. Be careful with the direction, because
there is a circle line, and both directions contain the word Simonis in
its name.

The direction you need from Louise is -> SIMONIS LEOPOLD
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Metro_Brussels.svg

Then exit at HALLEPORT / PORTE DE HAL,
and walk to Avenue Jean Volders 48.

See you Saturday evening,