finalized list of security devroom 2019

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 14:52:44 CET 2018

Hi,
 The accepted talks for the FOSDEM security devroom 2019 have already
been marked as such. If your talk is already marked as accepted please
contact me to confirm your attendance. The confirmed list of talks will
be made available at:

https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/security/

There are still few projects which are marked as undecided and these
are on the short list in case of talks which are not confirmed. The
deadline for confirmation is January the 10th.

regards,
Nikos

PS. Note that I'll not be able to organize a dinner this year, but if
there is a volunteer who is willing to do that, please follow up on the
mailing list.