Late event creation

Jakub Jelen jjelen at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 08:52:51 CET 2019

Hello,
thank you for letting us know. As it is already in, I will review it
together with other talks. But we already have over 30 submissions and
we can not fit more than ~15 (assuming they will all fit into
recommended 25 minutes).

I am going through the proposals now and I would like to finalize first
schedule during next week.

Jakub

On Tue, 2019-12-03 at 17:26 +0100, Elisa Nectoux wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Thank you very much for organising the security devroom for FOSDEM
> 2020.
> We have just created an event on the Pentabarf platform, as we would
> really like to present our LIME library in this session. I hope it is
> not too late.
>
> Please contact me if you have any question about our presentation or
> speaker.
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Elisa Nectoux
> Sales & Marketing
>
> +33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
> elisa.nectoux at belledonne-communications.com
>
> Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
> https://www.linphone.org <https://www.linphone.org/>

Jakub Jelen
Senior Software Engineer
Security Technologies