Hi Leslie, Thanks for getting back to me, that's much appreciated. I definitely am hoping to come to the Devroom and listen in. I'm helping on a stall over the weekend so I'll join you when I'm able to! Thanks Rose *Ruza Ltd* CiviCRM Database Implementation and Support Tel: 07460 673919 Email: rose@ruzasolutions.co.uk <mailto:rose@ruzasolutions.co.uk> On 17/01/2020 11:37, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
Hi Ruza,
Apologies for the delayed response. We are much busier this year than we realized we would be and have not had time to send out notes to all submitters to the community devroom. We had almost 80 submissions and space for only 17 talks, so several great proposals did not make it onto the schedule. We hope you will join us in the DevRoom if you are available on Sunday. We will have cake (come early for cake), snacks, and chocolate along with the great talks on offer.
https://fosdem.org/2020/schedule/track/community_devroom/
Thank you again for submitting the Community DevRoom.
Cheers, LH
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 at 12:35, Rose Lanigan <rose@ruzasolutions.co.uk <mailto:rose@ruzasolutions.co.uk>> wrote:
Hi,
I submitted an event for the Community devroom and I’ve not heard back yet:
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM20/event/10268
Is there a reason for the delay, or have you filled up the spaces?
Thanks
Rose
--
*Ruza * CiviCRM Database Implementation and Support Tel: 07460 673919 Email: rose@ruzasolutions.co.uk <mailto:rose@ruzasolutions.co.uk>
_______________________________________________ community-devroom mailing list community-devroom@lists.fosdem.org <mailto:community-devroom@lists.fosdem.org> https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/community-devroom
-- Leslie Hawthorn http://twitter.com/lhawthorn