Hello Fosdem organizers, We would love to have Nordix Foundation<https://www.nordix.org/> represented at Fosdem 2020! As part of the Community Devroom have a session around the positive experiences and challenges of building an open source development community in Sweden. Unfortunately, I’m realizing that the CFP closed November 8th however I thought I would be worth reaching out to see if it’s already full or if it would be possible for us to submit a talk. Appreciate your response! Best regards, Sofia Community Manager Nordix Foundation
Hi Sofia, Each room or track has their own deadline, the community devroom deadline is on Wednesday, please see all details on how to submit here. http://www.laura.community/2019/10/11/fosdem-community-devroom-2020-cfp-open... Laura On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 at 14:44, Sofia Wallin <sofia.wallin@est.tech> wrote:
Hello Fosdem organizers,
We would love to have Nordix Foundation <https://www.nordix.org/> represented at Fosdem 2020!
As part of the Community Devroom have a session around the positive experiences and challenges of building an open source development community in Sweden.
Unfortunately, I’m realizing that the CFP closed November 8th however I thought I would be worth reaching out to see if it’s already full or if it would be possible for us to submit a talk.
Appreciate your response!
Best regards,
Sofia
Community Manager Nordix Foundation _______________________________________________ community-devroom mailing list community-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/community-devroom
participants (2)
-
laura.czajkowski@gmail.com -
Sofia Wallin