Hi Laura and Leslie, I just wanted to drop a note because I attempted to submit a talk for the Community devroom, but cannot really tell if it's gone through... this website keeps throwing up a password error at me, which I remember from using this system (oy) 7 years ago, but do not remember the solution for. Let me know if it needs to be re-submitted, or if I'm missing a dropdown somewhere? See you both at FOSDEM either way, and let me know if you'd like any help running the track! I'll be there supporting our Vitess community. Thanks, Carol
Hey Carol, I've just logged into the system and can see you have submitted your talk into Pentabarf Thanks LAura On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 at 14:01, Carol Huang <carol@planetscale.com> wrote:
Hi Laura and Leslie,
I just wanted to drop a note because I attempted to submit a talk for the Community devroom, but cannot really tell if it's gone through... this website keeps throwing up a password error at me, which I remember from using this system (oy) 7 years ago, but do not remember the solution for. Let me know if it needs to be re-submitted, or if I'm missing a dropdown somewhere?
See you both at FOSDEM either way, and let me know if you'd like any help running the track! I'll be there supporting our Vitess community.
Thanks,
Carol
_______________________________________________ community-devroom mailing list community-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/community-devroom
participants (2)
-
Carol Huang -
laura.czajkowski@gmail.com