lists.fosdem.org
Sign In Sign Up
Manage this list Sign In Sign Up

Keyboard Shortcuts

Thread View

  • j: Next unread message
  • k: Previous unread message
  • j a: Jump to all threads
  • j l: Jump to MailingList overview

Content-team

Thread Start a new thread
Download
Threads by month
  • ----- 2026 -----
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
  • April
  • March
  • February
  • January
  • ----- 2025 -----
  • December
  • November
  • October
  • September
  • August
  • July
  • June
  • May
content-team@lists.fosdem.org

July 2025

  • 6 participants
  • 1 discussions
Pros and Cons of the different people we have put on the etherpad
by JJ Asghar 07 Jul '25

07 Jul '25
Hey all! Let's extend out the Etherpad or start a thread per person on there. (I don’t know which way, so I’m starting this thread to discuss it, I guess…. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) I feel like we have a solid list, but it would be nice to have in writing the true Pros and Cons of the different people we’ve suggested, and in turn allow us to see if there is a “theme” thread we can find naturally instead of forcing one. We need to maintain this momentum, as the Conference Season is starting up again in September. This means people will begin to think about travel and engagements now for the next six months. Thoughts? Ideas? Am I on the right path here?
6 7
0 0

HyperKitty Powered by HyperKitty version 1.3.12.