Yes, I think even some sort of voting (e.g., +1, 0, -1) on each individual would give us a sense of what the group thinks of each individual listed. Not sure if the best place to do that is on the Etherpad or a different tool. On Tue, Jul 1, 2025 at 8:23 AM JJ Asghar <jjasghar@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey all!
Let's extend out the Etherpad or start a thread per person on there. (I don’t know which way, so I’m starting this thread to discuss it, I guess…. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
I feel like we have a solid list, but it would be nice to have in writing the true Pros and Cons of the different people we’ve suggested, and in turn allow us to see if there is a “theme” thread we can find naturally instead of forcing one.
We need to maintain this momentum, as the Conference Season is starting up again in September. This means people will begin to think about travel and engagements now for the next six months.
Thoughts? Ideas? Am I on the right path here? _______________________________________________ Content-team mailing list Content-team@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/content-team