Hi Tristian, Apologies for the mixup here. I missed a flag in Pentabarf, it should be on its way to the schedule now. Your talk is confirmed for the 12:00 PM timeslot on Feb 4th. Cheers! -- Brian Stinson On Jan 04 21:48, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Hi,
I expect that the devroom organizers are volunteers and probably have a lot to do, and so I am sorry for taking your time.
Can I have any feedback on the below forwarded messages ?
It seems my talk was accepted, but as I have not had any feedback since then of any kind, and since the schedule has started going up at https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/distributions/ without my talk appearing there, I start to wonder if Brian has been receiving my emails and/or if there is anything else I had to do but overlooked ?
I am in the midst of booking travel from South Korea to attend FOSDEM, my employer (and myself admittedly) are just getting a bit anxious and would like some confirmation, or any feedback.
To reconfirm here, yes; this event is a big deal for us and I am eager to present at noon on February 4th.
Best Regards, -Tristan
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom@gmail.com> Date: Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 9:06 PM Subject: Re: FOSDEM '18 Distributions Devroom Submission To: Brian Stinson <brian@bstinson.com>
Hi again Brian !
Just a friendly poke, I can see the schedule is going up at https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/distributions/ and my talk is not yet confirmed.
Is there any additional action you need on my part ?
Cheers, -Tristan
On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 7:36 AM, Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Brian,
Pleasure to hear from you, the timeslot is perfect and I certainly still plan to attend.
I've also reviewed my text on penta thing but I'm confident it's accurate already.
Thanks !
On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 5:10 PM, <brian@bstinson.com> wrote:
Hi Tristan,
We would like to accept your talk titled:
Introducing BuildStream A distribution agnostic build tool
You are scheduled to speak at the following time:
Sunday 04-Feb-2018, 12:00 PM - 12:55 PM
To move forward we need to complete a couple of actions on your part: - Log into Pentabarf and confirm that you have an appropriate description and abstract for your talk - Respond to this email confirming the timeslot, and your attendance at FOSDEM
If your travel plans change, or if you otherwise cannot give your talk at the scheduled time, please let us know immediately.
If there are any questions, please let us know (distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org) or by replying to this email.
Cheers!
-- Brian Exelbierd and Brian Stinson On Behalf of the FOSDEM Distributions Devroom Program Team
distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom