Hi Sasha, our schedule is fully set! Did you see the page on the website since this morning? On my end, the schedule is fully published. You may need to clear your cache/cookies and refresh. On Thu, Jan 8, 2026 at 10:23 AM Sasha Frieze via distributions-devroom < distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org> wrote:
Hi, I'm curious to know if there will be any distro content at Fosdem this year - the room on the programme plan currently looks empty.
Are you still taking submissions?
Thanks,
Best,
Sasha Frieze The Business Narrative<https://thebusinessnarrative.com/> The Chief Event Officer
sasha@chiefeventofficer.co<mailto:sasha@thebusinessnarrative.com> | 07970 780077
The Chief Event Officer's Playbook<https://mybook.to/TCEOP>
Free newsletter: The Chief Event Officer's Dispatch< https://chiefeventofficer.co/>
Connect with me on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sashafrieze/>
_______________________________________________ distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom
FOSDEM Code of Conduct: https://www.fosdem.org/practical/conduct/
-- *Justin* (*he/him*) || 📧 jwheel@redhat.com || 🔗 jwheel.org TZ=America/Atlanta (UTC-4) 🕗 *Fedora is a registered Digital Public Good <https://app.digitalpublicgoods.net/a/12003>* While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours.