Hello, I was wondering whether the topic of how the VirtualBox guest tools are packaged by distributions would be a reasonable subject for a lightning talk, assuming you still have space for one? So far I haven't got my act together to submit one (too busy developing), but I might still do. I would like to keep it short, as I am more interested in listening and conversing than telling people things (and I must admit in getting a bit more contact with the people involved). The basic tenor would be: so far we have tried to keep our guest tools out of distributions, as we like to be able to upgrade them on distribution versions which are no longer well maintained, but distributions are keen to provide them in versions which are maintained. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Michael -- ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG Michael Thayer Werkstrasse 24 VirtualBox engineering 71384 Weinstadt, Germany mailto:michael.thayer@oracle.com ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 95603 Komplementärin: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V. Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Niederlande, Nr. 30143697 Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher