Very sorry for this continued delay! We were able to send out a first round of acceptances and declines today. Once we have confirmation from our speakers, we will be able to build out a schedule. benny Vasquez Chair, Board of Directors @AlmaLinux OS Foundation *I am sending this message now because it suits me, but I don’t expect that you will read, respond to, or act on it outside of comfortable hours for your time zone.* On Thu, Dec 12, 2024 at 2:24 AM Oren Klopfer <oren@taumoda.com> wrote:
Hi again organizers,
Apologies for filling up your inboxes, but has there been any updates on the process? Tomorrow is supposed to be the confirmation deadline, and it seems we have not yet received a request for confirmation, so are we now to assume we were not accepted?
Thanks and apologies again for the spam. Oren Klopfer
On Sat, Dec 7, 2024 at 8:49 PM benny Vasquez <benny@almalinux.org> wrote:
Hey there! And sorry for the lack of communication. A few of our reviewers were delayed getting their reviews in. We’re hoping to be able to send out acceptances on Monday!
Thanks for checking in and for taking the time so submit!
benny Vasquez
Chair, Board of Directors @AlmaLinux OS Foundation
*I am sending this message now because it suits me, but I don’t expect that you will read, respond to, or act on it outside of comfortable hours for your time zone.*
On Sat, Dec 7, 2024 at 8:47 PM Oren Klopfer <oren@taumoda.com> wrote:
Hi there organizers,
I know that the CfP states that selected speakers would be notified on December 6, so if we did not receive an email confirming our status, are we to assume that we were not accepted? Or have they just not gone out yet?
Thanks and in any case, see you all in February, Oren Klopfer _______________________________________________ distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom
distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom
distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom