Greetings all, Earlier this month submitted a proposal to the distribution and community devrooms (since I think it might be of interest to one of them), but I am yet to receive any updates regarding reviews and acceptance/rejection as of today. A fellow prospective speaker inquired about review progress a few days back on the distributions-devroom list, to which Benny Vasquez noted that they were running into delays during the review. I'm wondering if this is also the case for the commmunity devroom? Now that we are inching closer to the confirmation deadline on the 12th, I would really appreciate a confirmation/reminder about the review progress/acceptance/rejection, etc. It would also help because, in case my talk were to be accepted, I would need to obtain a visa for February (which, as you may know, can take a long time to acquire). Thank you all for taking your time to review our proposal, your work is much appreciated. Best Regards, Mingcong Bai