For what it is worth, I will leave the session details here in case a staff member can help out with this. I get a 500 error each time I try to enter this into Pretalx. *Speaker email*: carlwgeorge@gmail.com *Time*: 13:00-13:30 *Room*: H.1302 *Track*: Distributions *Title*: The Road to EPEL 10 *Abstract*: Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) is a yum repository of community maintained packages for use on CentOS Stream and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). For most of its history, each version of EPEL was made available after the corresponding major version of RHEL. This slowed down package availability, which then slowed down adoption of new RHEL major versions. In EPEL 9, package maintainers were able to build against CentOS Stream 9 early to have a large number of packages ready before the RHEL 9.0 launch. For EPEL 10, the EPEL Steering Committee is expanding that strategy to all minor versions of RHEL 10. This will improve support for CentOS Stream and for specific minor versions of RHEL, resolving several key pain points of users and maintainers. Attend this talk to learn more about this bold initiative and the results achieved so far. On Sun, Feb 2, 2025 at 10:50 AM Justin W. Flory (he/him) <jwf@redhat.com> wrote:
Hello FOSDEM DevRoom organizers,
Could someone help the Distro DevRoom make a last-minute substitution? Our 13:00 speaker called out sick and we had a replacement speaker volunteer. The volunteer did not previously have a Pretix session submitted. I tried to create a new talk in the now-empty slot for the Distro DevRoom, but I got a 500 error.
Any help in debugging Pretalx at the last-minute would be super appreciated!
-- *Cheers*, *Justin W. Flory* (*he/him*) || 📧 jwf@redhat.com || 🔗 jwf.io *Fedora* Community Architect TZ=America/Atlanta (UTC-4) 🕗 *Fedora is a registered Digital Public Good <https://app.digitalpublicgoods.net/a/10035>*
While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours.
-- *JWF* (*he/him*) || 📧 jwf@redhat.com TZ=America/Atlanta (UTC-4) 🕗 *Fedora is a registered Digital Public Good <https://app.digitalpublicgoods.net/a/10035>* While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours.