-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Daniel Drake wrote:
I'm not sure exactly why, but it looks like there was an organisational mixup this year and nobody applied for a Gentoo dev room.
Is there any chance to apply for one at this late stage? Perhaps for just some of the time?
Hi Daniel. Indeed, no one sent a request for Gentoo. It was announced on our website, on this mailing-list and I also directly sent an email to last year's Gentoo devroom organizer. The deadline has passed and all devrooms have already been assigned, so I'm afraid that there is no possibility of having a Gentoo devroom at FOSDEM 2008. Hope to see you folks at FOSDEM 2008 nevertheless ;) cheers - -- -o) Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://www.fosdem.org /\\ FOSDEM 2008 :: 23 + 24 February 2008 in Brussels _\_v Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iD8DBQFHVFftr3NMWliFcXcRAnhwAJ9MgaeldQ7+LKBkKY4mDHKPrs91swCfUnDW Ytp68qYXnrH2Zc5AX+7YQ6U= =CiWC -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----