Hi, I'm driving a car on thursdaymorning jan 30 from tilburg, .nl to brussels. I'm willing to make a detour and go via e.g. Eindhoven. I can take 1 or 2 hitchhikers with me. On Thu 30 and Fri 31 Brussels is almost as good as on FOSDEM-sat and sun: there is an awesome offer of independent events this year, listed at https://fosdem.org/2020/fringe/ . (My personal highlights are https://ps.zoethical.org/t/why-offdem/2867 and https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2020/MiniDebCamp .) Interested? Please reply by email. Bye, Joost -- Syndicalism objects to a large union treasury [...] If the labor movement in this country were not backed by such large funds, it would not be as conservative as it is, nor would the leaders be so readily corrupted. [...] Large treasuries [...] create class distinctions and jealousies within the ranks of labor, so detrimental to the spirit of solidarity. The worker whose organization has a large purse considers himself superior to his poorer brother [...] -- Emma Goldman, Syndicalism: the modern menace to capitalism, 1913