Hello, What about open source ILS (integrated library system) : Koha (official site http://www.koha.org/, in French: http://www.koha-fr.org/sommaire.php3) and PMB (http://www.sigb.net/, in French) are the leading ones. I know the PMB's developers and I can contact them if it helps. (PMB is now used in several schools and high schools in Belgium, and a few other institutions). Best regards Cécile Gass Bibliothèques Université Libre de Bruxelles CP180 avenue F.D. Roosevelt 50 1050 Bruxelles -----Message d'origine----- De : fosdem-bounces@lists.fosdem.org [mailto:fosdem-bounces@lists.fosdem.org] De la part de Christophe Vandeplas Envoyé : samedi 18 novembre 2006 19:13 À : FOSDEM visitors; pjharper@yahoo.com Objet : Re: [FOSDEM] Speaker Suggestion Robert Steele - Open SourceIntelligence Paul Harper wrote:
I would like to suggest inviting Mr Robert Steele as a speaker. He speaks regularly at HOPE Hackers on Planet Earth.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/hackers/interviews/steel e.html
If you are interested I can get in touch with him by his personal email.
Thank you for this suggestion. We are activly inviting speakers for the FOSDEM Conference, you must know that we are working with so called 'tracks'. These are subject-related lectures that come in a row in the same room. This makes the conference more consistent, but also makes it more difficult to find projects that fit into the choosen track. We will keep this info about Robert Steele and we'll contact you/him if we plan to invite him. Thank you once more for this suggestion. Sincerely Yours Christophe -- Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas@fosdem.org http://www.fosdem.org _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem