Hi Christophe, Nice, looking at just the screenshots I'm already impressed! We've handed out t-shirts to schedule app developers last year, I think you more than deserved one too (ask for Tias at the main infodesk). I've added the app to our list of apps: https://staging.fosdem.org/2014/schedule/mobile/ I have an extra request: could you make it available on F-Droid, the FOSS market? Given that it is already open source and all, it shouldn't be too much effort. See https://f-droid.org/manual/fdroid.html#Importing-Applications One of the f-droid devs will give a main track talk, he probably can assist should it be needed. Kind regards and thanks, Tias On 01/15/2014 04:05 PM, Christophe Beyls [Software] wrote:
Hello,
I would like to announce the immediate availability of a new Android schedule application for FOSDEM: Fosdem Companion.
It is already available for download on the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.digitalia.fosdem
The app is of course open source and available on Github: https://github.com/cbeyls/fosdem-companion-android
This is a first release that is already more complete than the previous Android app, more features will probably be added in the future thanks to user feedback.
Best regards,
Christophe Beyls
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem