On 03/21/2014 02:20 PM, Christian Huldt wrote:
On 03/21/2014 10:10 AM, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
On 03/18/2014 02:42 PM, Richard Hartmann wrote:
Hi Michael,
There is definitely room for improvement, so if anybody wants to take a stab at it; now or in the future ; ) Going through old emails atm; are you still interested in helping out? _Now_ is good as there won't be any last minute rush :) Well, the only thing I can provide here is the screenshot&paste draft to have one day's schedule on one single A3 page (or two A4 pages to stick together). Unfortunately, I'm unable to actually provide the implementation. How are the schedules produced today?
On our nanoc based website: in ruby using prawn: https://github.com/FOSDEM/website/blob/master/lib/helpers/pdf.rb There are quite a few settings that could be tweaked, only after FOSDEM did I take a closer look at it and made the a3 one somewhat more suitable. More should be possible by playing with the code. I also wrote a python/latex proof-of-concept for the booklet (post-FOSDEM). It is built with the idea that a full day should fit vertically on a page; see attached (in a5). The booklet code is not in a public repo; but I doubt that is intentional. If you have ideas or want to get involved, just shout. Kind regards, Tias _______________________________________________
FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem