Many of you have no doubt seen Gerry's call for proposals around next year's FOSDEM. I wanted to ask if there was anybody interested in organizing and hosting the Testing and Automation devroom, which has yet to be proposed. The devroom has been loads of fun over the past 5ish years, with *tons* of great content from a diverse array of speakers covering the whole spectrum of testing and quality automation. Jeff and I have some room materials here: https://github.com/fosdem-testingautomation I'm still very very interested in the space, but my personal home obligations are likely going to keep me in the United States this coming January/February, and don't want to commit to coordinating a devroom with my current level of uncertainty. Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to walk you through the processes we've gone through in the past. If I don't see y'all there, have a great FOSDEM :) Cheers R Tyler Croy