As threatened, I'll be herding the keysigning bits this year. I spent some quality time this afternoon setting up the necessary technical infastructure. If you intend to participate in the keysigning event, please submit the keys you'd like to have signed to the evil perl hack^W^W^Wkeyserver listening on ksp.fosdem.org. If you're using GnuPG, that can be easily accomplished with: % gpg --keyserver ksp.fosdem.org --send-key <your-keyid> Since error handling in the keyserver bits of gpg is "amusing", you may want to check if your key actually made it to the server by pointing a webbrowser at: http://ksp.fosdem.org/. As soon as I find someone who understands the complicated content damagement system running on http://fosdem.org/, I'll get them to put this announcement there too. Happy submitting. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. If reproducibility may be a problem conduct the test only once.